Are you experienced milling machine operator? Do you know how to program CNC machines? Then keep reading!
Over de functie
As a miller, you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves! You are responsible for machining large elements such as hulls, cones and others.
Your duties will be:
– Checking the condition of the machine and its daily maintenance.
– Manual setting of the appropriate program in the machine.
– Ensuring correct positioning on the machine by means of an overhead crane.
– Taking accurate measurements on the relevant workpiece.
– Monitoring production performance and discussing any deviations on an ongoing basis with the team leader o
– Cooperation with other turners and welders.
Wat wij bieden
• Salary from EUR 15.85/hour
• Free accommodation in single rooms
• Shift work:
– morning shift 6:00-14:00
-afternoon shift 14:00-22:00 (paid 128%)
– night shift 22:00-6:00 (paid 135%)
• Overtime paid 175%
Wat wij vragen
– Experience in a related field
– VCA Basic passed in Dutch, English or German or ready to obtain a certificate
– Driving licence category B
– Knowledge of Dutch, English or German
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a supplier of comprehensive solutions in the field of design engineering and production of offshore foundations for wind farms, including logistics and marshalling services. The company mainly manufactures monopiles and transition pieces that are used to anchor shield foundations in the seabed for offshore wind turbines.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.