Job Title: Junior Content Analyst
Reporting to: Team Lead
Work Type: Remote
Location: Portugal Continental
As a Junior Content Analyst, you will be part of a multinational team creating and improving online advertisement content for our client. This will require you to analyze what each advertiser is promoting on their website and consider what the online user will find the most useful. You will use these insights to extract relevant content to construct ad texts.
- Responsible for analyzing online advertising content and business websites across two products
- Use this analysis to construct and modify ad texts / extensions to achieve client’s expectations
- Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintained in all tasks
- Manage the quality of your work in line with the client’s policies and procedures
- Manage and complete a set number of ad groups per day to meet productivity expectations
- Support and work with colleagues while building a collaborative team culture
- Proactively highlight areas of improvement and escalate through the appropriate channels to ensure timely resolution of any issues
- Bring a proactive approach to team meetings and ensure the promotion of best practice and knowledge sharing
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch is essential
- Intermediate level of written and verbal English is essential
- Experience in the online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation is preferred
- Proven ability to deliver high quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Intermediate analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T. skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable but not essential
- Understanding the Role
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Attention to detail
- Resilience & Adaptability
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
Majorel & Teleperformance
You are applying for a job at Majorel, which is now part of Teleperformance. Welcome to a whole new world of opportunities!
In the coming months, the best of both organizations will converge to deliver even more agile and resilient digital business services. With nearly 500,000 team members in more than 95 countries, we are stronger together and ready to master the future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.